Questions in this episode
- Let’s go back eight years to when you were doing strategic consulting, and walk us through what inspired you to leave the corporate world for professional domination.
- Where did you learn professional domination? What’s your advice for people who want to learn more?
- How would you describe your style of domination?
- You’ve created a slave training website that includes photos, videos, slave tasks and a community built around pleasing you. What prompted you to create a site like that and how’s it doing?
- You speak a lot about sex work and have been very successful getting the word out to a mainstream audience, which is something that’s important to me. What do you think is the greatest misconception that the general public has about sex work or the people who do it?
- You get a ton of submissive men who are interested in serving you, but only a handful makes the cut. Since you’ve been contacted by so many potential slaves, what would be your advice to men, in general, who are interested in serving a dominant woman?
- Something else that’s important to me is trying to educate and encourage woman to try being the dominant partner in a relationship. So, please tell the women out there what the advantages are to be the person in charge of a relationship.
- You recently started a video series called #teakink. Please tell us what happens during those episodes and what your plans are for that series.
- You’re custom building one or two homes that will incorporate some BDSM elements into the structure. Can you give us an idea of the types of kinky things that you’re considering putting in those locations?
- What things make you most excited about the future?
About Mistress Eva
Mistress Eva is a lifestyle and former professional dominatrix. In 2012 she left a corporate past in strategic consulting, research and social work to pursue professional domination.
She began her training at the Salon Kitty’s dungeons in Sydney, Australia – and has since built herself an international and online career in BDSM. Mistress Eva now runs an online slave training platform, youwillpleaseme.com; hosts the #teakink web series; and is the co-host of the Safeword Podcast with Dirk Hooper.
Her work and views on issues in the sex industry have been featured in international media including the VICE network, DAZED and the Washington Post.
Links to Mistress Eva
Thanks for watching this interview!
Please leave a comment below or share this post! We appreciate your support!