Questions in This Episode
- You’ve been in the BDSM fetish scene since 1988. Let’s go back a bit and talk about what attracted you to the community and tell us a bit about what it was like back then. How have things changed in the community since then?
- In the 90s you started the world-renowned Club Rub, even as a kid from Moore Oklahoma I had heard of Club Rub and wanted to go there. What was that like in the beginning? What’s your favorite memory of Club Rub? What led you to close that after 20 years?
- You became a full-time domme in 2017. How would you describe your style of play? What’s your favorite BDSM activity? Would you consider yourself a lifestyle domme? If so, what do you look for in a personal slave?
- From your website: Queen Bee Society drinks is gathering for strong, powerful ladies. It’s an opportunity to meet up with other dominants, queen bees, goddesses, entrepreneurs, leaders and get to know each other better. You started this group in 2018. How’s it going? What have you learned from networking with this group?
- What is the Mistress Workshop? What do you teach? How is the online version doing?
- You’ve been in the BDSM scene for a long time, is there something you’d like to change in the community? How have the players changed? Do you think the BDSM community has great acceptance now with the general public?
- What would be your advice to someone who is interested in joining the BDSM community?
- How has government interference affected your business?
- From @OnlySam240 – Hello Miss Kim, when did you first realise you had a power over men/boys and how and when did you first deliberately use it?
- From @mrunderheel – People say Miss Kim Rub used to keep a gynaecology chair in the street outside her house, locked to a lamp post- this seems highly implausible, could Miss Kim use your interview to clear it up once and for all?
- Bonus round: What’s your favorite movie, book, or music? You’re welcome to answer all of those or just whatever you prefer.
About Miss Kim Rub
Miss Kim Rub is a full-time professional dominatrix with more than 31 years of experience. Among other things she started Club Rub that ran for 20 years, has created several workshops with subjects including Latex, Wax Play Impact Play, and has recently created an online version of her Mistress Workshop.
Miss Kim Rub Links
Thanks for watching this interview!
Please leave a comment below or share this post! We appreciate your support!